Making a complaint

In person (by appointment only) at the Ministry of Home Affairs Office (5th Floor of the Government Administration Building, Elgin Avenue, George Town, Grand Cayman)

By Telephone: (345) 244-3179

In writing to: Kathryn Dinspel-Powell, Ministry of Home Affairs, 5th Floor, Government Adminstration Building, Elgin Avenue, George Town Cayman KY1-9000

By Email: *protected email*

When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:

  • What service, policy, person or aspect of the Ministry you are complaining about.
  • If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
  • Any expectations you may have had of the Ministry’s services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Ministry may have said.
  • Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
  • Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux